In this full day workshop, you and your child will:
- Take part in a practical workshop on the play ‘Twelfth Night’ led by one of the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust’s Drama practitioners
- Find out about the film making process
- Create their own live action or animated piece of work forming a trailer for ‘Twelfth Night’
- Shoot and edit their film using iPads
- Share their finished films with an audience
- Complete their Arts Award Discover qualifications.
Suitable for 7-11 year olds.
Cost for this workshop is £25
(Includes: workshop materials, Arts Award booklets and certification costs, entrance to Shakespeare’s Birthplace for one adult and a child).
This workshop is designed for home educators and children to work together. It is expected that you stay with your child throughout.
Reel Access is a Creative Media organisation that works alongside young people and community groups to develop their skills in media arts including animation, film making and photography. Reel Access works in a collaborative way to encourage creative expression.
Learn more about the Arts Award qualifications: www.artsaward.org.uk